A little bit of history...
Our original agricultural contracting company, Genseed Services Limited, was established in 1982.
We branched out to provide trenchless technology solutions in 1988 and then relaunched ourselves as Genseed Underground Services Limited in 1998 when we sold off the agricultural contracting company.
We were probably one of the first directional drilling contractors in the UK, making us one of the UK’s longest established underground drilling companies today.
Customer Satisfaction is important to us...
A Few of Our Clients
- Chorus Group
- Defence Estates
- England and Wales cricket board
- Essex County Council
- Euromix Concrete
- Fitzpatrick Contractors Ltd.
- Hanson Group
- Jackson Civil Engineering Ltd.
- Landmark Construction Services Ltd.
- Leadbitter Construction
- Lorclon Ltd.
- May Gurney
- Osbourne Rail
- Scottish and Southern Energy
- Telent Technology Services Ltd.
- Volker Stevin