Pipe Ramming Overview
For the installation of steel tubes which may be used either as a duct for another service or as the carrier pipe itself.
Pipe Ramming Applications
- Where overground tracking could be difficult (e.g. railways, runways)
- Where invert levels are shallow and other methods may result in ground heave
- When gradients or falls are critical
- When unstable ground conditions exist
- Tubes from 100mm to 1500mm diameter
- Lengths up to 70m can be installed
We own and operate Pipe Rammers manufactured by Tracto-Technik which have given us many years of uninterrupted service. The excellent customer service we have received from Tracto-Technik-UK (TT-UK) over the last 30 years has been second to none.